Friday, February 19, 2010

The Resurrection

They always say that blogging never dies out, and that is particularly true for me. Being a blogger who has written blogs over the time, and more often than not, things don't go my way, and I somewhat feel the incapability to write more after that. Maybe we just don't say incapability being the main culprit here, rather, I feel a little too troublesome having to go out to Starbucks and post GAY blogs like this, in public. All because I do not have a modem at home. Now that I have it, I am going to write as much as I can.

The Resurrection is somewhat an appropriate title for this blog, simply because I put "death" to it months ago, and now, it resurfaced to be read by all bloggers again. Nah, not really dead actually, well, you know bloggers like me has itchy hands and a lot of thoughts to be penned down, so here they are.

As I put up more posts, there will be more vibrant and interesting posts to be read. Than ever before. More imaginative than you ever thought of. It's always a way to express the author's thoughts throughout the world of intangible electronic webs.

As I said, get your gears ready, folks! We are going on HIGH SPEED!

The Resurrected One,
Reszurrecdito M. d'Saintner

No comments: